The Black hoodrats are partly right.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but you know what? While I still find their behavior unacceptable, I'm going to say that the ghetto hood-rats in the black communities are not completely wrong. I know, I don't like them either, but having learned about Christianity and Islam and their Jewish roots, I've come to the realization that, as horrible as their behavior and methods are, they're on to something, even if it's lopsided, but it's not for the reasons they think it is.
The conclusion ghetto black people made is partially correct. However but because these particular black folks are being illiterate, they'll tend over-generalize and say it's all White people, and that racism is the problem. I want to modify that statement: White Christians are the reason black people are oppressed.
Now why did I say that? Two reasons
One: The past is the blue-print for the present.
And more critically, reason number two: Because White/European Christians are, were, and always have been, the biggest enablers of Jewish tyranny; White people may not be directly involved in Black people's oppression, but they paved the way for the Jews enslaving the Black people. Without the White/Europeans Christians in Europe in the 19th Century, the Jewish race wouldn't have bought the Blacks over to both The United States and European Nations , leading to the Civil War and, a century later, the Civil Rights movement and Mass Immigration. Christianity has been into Africa before this, so the African ancestors have sold their own into slavery, leading to the the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, importing Africans into Europe and The United States, thus leading to the interracial chaos caused by Black people in the United States in the present (Is Europe in a similar state? I'm not entirely sure on the later.) Without Christians and Muslims, The Jews wouldn't have enslaved and oppressed blacks, Marcus Garvey (and if not him, then Malcolm X) would've succeeded in his plans to take Black Americans back to their motherland in Africa.
This will end up being one of my more controversial posts: I know the ghetto black hoodlums aren't going to agree with this let alone read this, but then again, neither will the smarter, literate black people to an extent. As for the other races who aren't Christian or Muslim, make use of this page of what you will.
Comments
Post a Comment